The congregation of this 1875 Milwaukee landmark took on a most ambitious project in 2013. The partial basement was un-earthed to create new classrooms, multi-purpose spaces, choir rooms, and a day care area. Additionally, 2 new entrances and a new lift were added. Antiquated mechanical, plumbing, and electrical infrastructures were upgraded. A new fire alarm system was provided to being the building up to current code.
Size: 20,496 sf Renovation
1,585 sf Addition